No matter who you are—an original equipment manufacturer, an integrator or reseller, a building owner or manager—or the scope of your need for direct digital control, ASI Controls has a solution for you.
ASI products offer a wide range of advantages over competitor products, including:
- A 5-year limited warranty on ASIC controllers and core accessories, compared with an industry-standard 12- to 18-month warranty.
- Backwards compatibility, enabling you to get the most out of your equipment over its entire lifecycle.
- Strong customer support from knowledgeable and experienced professionals who answer your calls directly.
- Unparalleled product reliability.
Our direct digital control products feature:
- Secure monitoring of facilities through a web browser, with integrated video/DVR feeds.
- Automated alarm and event notifications sent to email, mobile phone, or pager.
- Easy interoperability with JACE Open Systems (powered by Niagara) and industry standards including BACnet, LON, and Modbus.
- Energy management and control with trending, graphing and CSV data export.
- Capability to update lighting or HVAC at one site, multiple sites, or the entire network with one command.
- Option to integrate OPC-enabled devices from different manufacturers with ASI LinkOPC Server.
- Intuitive configuration interface with drag-and-drop editing, reusable control sequences, visual programming, and auto-generated HTML graphics.
To discuss the benefits of a reliable, cost-effective building automation, energy management, remote monitoring, or other control solution, contact us online, call us at 925-866-8808 (western US/Canada & international) or 302-629-7730 (East, Midwest & southern US/Canada), or send us an email, and we will put you in touch with a local ASI reseller. ASI authorized resellers include full-service mechanical contractors, technically knowledgeable system integrators and experienced specialized controls contractors.
Mechanical equipment manufacturers use ASI Controls’ pre-programmed and configurable controllers and control systems in a wide variety of applications, such as chillers, variable air terminal boxes, packaged heating and cooling equipment, water treatment systems, air handling equipment and more.
Integrators & Resellers
ASI Controls believes in building success through delivering customer value, enabling resellers to make competitive bids for new work and to provide customers with replacements and upgrades at a reasonable cost throughout the normal lifecycle of a building and its control system.
Our emphasis on backwards compatibility enables many longstanding projects to utilize multiple generations of ASI Controls products to maximize return on investment from the building control system. ASI Controls’ commitment to quality and return on customer investment creates a strong value proposition when customers choose a digital control solution configured and installed by knowledgeable, reliable resellers.
ASI Controls resellers can optionally achieve N4 Certification through Tridium in order to carry the JACE Open Systems industry standard interoperability solution featuring BACnet, LON, Modbus, and other drivers. The JACE line is powered by the Niagara 4 Framework to deliver proven integration solutions for almost any building automation component or device.
Building Owners & Managers
ASI Controls solutions are provided by a nationwide network of integrators and resellers, and are also incorporated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). You can review many success stories about projects done by ASI Controls resellers including:
- Energy management solutions that deliver savings of as much as 40+% for Safeguard Self Storage.
- Award-winning green buildings in West Virginia and Seaside, California.
- Large, networked complexes with over 70,000 points.
- Digital control systems for HVAC and lighting control.
- Energy management and control systems in leading hotels, office buildings and many other settings.
- Facility automation.
- Remote control.
- And other applications.