JASIC OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE FOR INTEROPERABILITY
- Support for BACnet™, LonWorks™, Modbus, oBIX, and other industry standards
- Embedded web server front end for browser-based monitoring and control
- Graphics library for assembling custom animated 3D images
- Easily integrate equipment and systems using open industry standard protocols
The ASI Controls JASIC product series is built on the Tridium® Niagara N4™ Framework, providing open systems interoperability through a powerful Java-based application framework supporting industry standard open protocols including BACnet™, LON™, Modbus, oBIX and more.
System integrators and value-added resellers can leverage the Niagara Framework™ open integration options to seamlessly combine ASI Controls ASIC/1 terminal unit controllers and ASIC/3 configurable controllers into existing BACnet, LON, or other open protocol networks.
All compatible controllers offer the convenience and security of an embedded web front end. Configuration is done using a web browser, optionally supporting remote configuration of any networked JASIC controller. The JASIC controller can forward alarm and event annunciations from connected sub-networks. BACnet/IP tunneling enables configuration of any ASI Controls device on the network using the same Visual Expert graphical configuration software as used to configure ASIC/1 terminal unit controllers and ASIC/3 configurable controllers
JASIC Web Supervisor offers a software-based integration solution for applications requiring JASIC Open System trend data archiving off of the device, or systems with multiple JASIC Integration Controllers in a network where a single unified front end is required. JASIC Web Supervisor provides centralized system data storage, logging & archiving, and optional alarm & event reporting.
JASIC Niagara 4 Supervisor is a java-based controller supervisor that works seamlessly with ASI Controls hardware thought the connection of our ASI N4 Driver. JASIC Niagara 4 Supervisor provides an up-to-the-second snapshot of building performance via a web-based graphical interface. In addition, it provides users with analytics, data logging, trending, alarms, data archival, master scheduling and a host of other features. It also offers a suite of graphical engineering tools for application development.
JASIC NIAGARA 4 SUPERVISOR FEATURES
- Centralized system management
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems
- Compare data between buildings
- Export system data to external databases
- Integrate BAS to other enterprise applications
- Integrate to other applications, such as work order management, analytics, etc.
- Single tool used to program JACE, Niagara Edge controllers and Supervisor
- Remotely back up JACE and Edge applications to Supervisor
- Batch provisioning of JACE and Edge firmware upgrades, security credentials, applications and commissioning options from Supervisor
- Robust built-in analytic capabilities supported by standard Niagara components and visualizations
- Includes Niagara Analytics, adding data source, functional and
- Mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytic algorithms
Easy Configuration with ASI IntelliTASC
The IntelliTASC Niagara module provides graphics configuration and management for ASIC/1 controllers. IntelliTASC increases set up speed and configuration by allowing for:
- Automatic addition of a complete set of device points specific to each controller’s programmed personality
- Automatic Haystack tagging of points
- Automatic configuration of PxView graphics page appropriate for each controller’s programmed personality
- Automatic configuration of alarm and history for Zone Temperature
- And many additional features
Niagara 4, Niagara Framework, and JACE are registered trademarks of Tridium Corporation. BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. LON and LONworks are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation. oBIX is a trademark of OASIS. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners