ASI Controls’ commitment to BAS system interoperability means we take an agnostic approach to front-end controls solutions. We recognize the uniqueness of each project and provide solutions that are tailored to your project specifications. We can also work with you to help you choose the right platform for your project.
Our open protocol controllers pair seamlessly with all major front-end solutions including IntelliFront and Niagara 4 and AX utilizing communication frameworks such as BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, LON, and Modbus.
We offer several front-end solutions designed to meet your project’s specific needs
IntelliFront™ is the most advanced system and user interface platform, designed for use exclusively with ASI Controls [IN]Technology.™ IntelliFront(™) creates a seamless and full-featured system experience across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. The configure-once and reuse approach make building custom graphics, navigation, data point information, histories, alarms, and schedules incredibly fast and easy.
- Modern web interface that works seamlessly on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- BACnet standard and optimized for ASI Controls hardware
- Custom graphics automatically generated with links for navigation, point summaries, and histories with quick-and-easy setup
- Drag-and-drop data points for creating ad-hoc data and shareable reports via the web and/or email
- Radical new alarm sequence process allows you to create alarm sequences one time, and automatically reuse them on the entire system
- A new interface for easily making schedules, and reducing the labor involved in schedule management
- Add notes and trouble-ticket management right within the front end system to automatically assign trouble tickets, and keep your customers notified of issue status
- Powerful B-Line programming taken to a new level, enabling create-once sequences that can be reused everywhere automatically
- Folio database engine enables advanced data searches and ability to view histories and data points
- IoT ready with the powerful Haystack data tagging standard built into the system
JASIC Niagara 4 Supervisor
JASIC Niagara 4 Supervisor is a java-based controller supervisor that works seamlessly with ASI Controls hardware thought the connection of our ASI N4 Driver. JASIC Niagara 4 Supervisor provides an up-to-the-second snapshot of building performance via a web-based graphical interface. In addition, it provides users with analytics, data logging, trending, alarms, data archival, master scheduling and a host of other features. It also offers a suite of graphical engineering tools for application development.
JASIC NIAGARA 4 SUPERVISOR FEATURES
- Centralized system management
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems
- Compare data between buildings
- Export system data to external databases
- Integrate BAS to other enterprise applications
- Integrate to other applications, such as work order management, analytics, etc.
- Single tool used to program JACE, Niagara Edge controllers and Supervisor
- Remotely back up JACE and Edge applications to Supervisor
- Batch provisioning of JACE and Edge firmware upgrades, security credentials, applications and commissioning options from Supervisor
- Robust built-in analytic capabilities supported by standard Niagara components and visualizations
- Includes Niagara Analytics, adding data source, functional and
- mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytic algorithms
Weblink is the easy to use graphical interface for configuring the entire line of ASI controllers, and for exposing real-time views of project site data points and the control system over a modem. You can design custom screens displaying any real-time system data, device state, valve position, proof of fan etc. You can show or hide different data points, or allow editing of control parameters, depending on the security level you give to that login.
Using the Weblink interface, your HVAC design knowledge, and familiarity with Windows software, you can design complete building automation control systems with drag and drop editing of clickable icons. Increase your productivity by decreasing configuration time, simplifying installation and commissioning, and automating common documentation tasks.
- Display real-time onsite data in your local web browser
- Automated event notifications to email or text message
- View trend graphs and reports, export CSV data to Excel
- Assign logins and control access by user security level
- Integrate CCTV/DVR feeds for unified building interface
- Create custom screen views for client, building staff, tenants
- Includes image library of animated 3D HVAC graphics
- Securely access and change system parameters remotely
- Deliver instructional media for onsite maintenance personnel
- Host multiple sites or customers in one instance
- Automatically “Netcast” system updates to network or sub-net
- Read from Enterprise data sources using ODBC connectivity
Visual Expert is the easy to use graphical interface for configuring the entire line of ASI controllers, and for exposing real-time views of project site data points and the control system over a modem. You can design custom screens displaying any real-time system data, device state, valve position, proof of fan etc. You can show or hide different data points, or allow editing of control parameters, depending on the security level you give to that login.
Using the Visual Expert interface, your HVAC design knowledge, and familiarity with Windows software, you can design complete building automation control systems with drag and drop editing of clickable icons. Increase your productivity by decreasing configuration time, simplifying installation and commissioning, and automating common documentation tasks.
VISUAL EXPERT FEATURES
- Configuration – drag-and-drop editing of controllers, sensors, control loops etc.
- Commissioning – real-time display of all data points makes debugging easy
- Documentation – click to generate specification diagrams, html tables
- Network Setup – simple wizard interface for easy configuration, online help
- Monitoring – create custom screens for building staff, owner, tenants
- Control – remotely update configuration via modem, or Ethernet (TCP/IP or UDP)
- Maintenance – familiar Windows-based interface, custom graphical views