At ASI Controls, we strive to produce the best digital controls and accessories in the business to add quality and value to the products manufactured by our OEM partners. Manufacturers use our pre-programmed and configurable controllers for a variety of applications, such as:
- Refrigeration case
- Variable air terminal boxes
- Packaged heating and cooling equipment
- Water treatment systems
- Air handling equipment
- And much more.
OEM customers value the reliability, cost-effectiveness and lifespan of our products—as well as our commitment to backwards compatibility. Products released today are fully compatible with ASI products released since 1992. We add web interfaces, OpenADR and other modern features to legacy systems to maximize value and ROI. We believe in upgrading functionality of existing control system investments, we don’t obsolete our products.
ASI is also known for our industry-leading five-year limited warranty on ASIC controllers and core accessories and our responsive and personalized customer support.
The outstanding features of ASI Controls products include:
- Secure monitoring of facilities through a web browser, with integrated video/DVR feeds.
- Automated alarm and event notifications sent to email, mobile phone, or pager.
- Easy interoperability with JACE Open Systems (powered by Niagara AX) and industry standards including BACnet, LON, and Modbus.
- Energy management and control with trending, graphing and CSV data export.
- Capability to update lighting or HVAC at one site, multiple sites, or the entire network with one command.
- Option to integrate OPC-enabled devices from different manufacturers with ASI LinkOPC Server.
- Intuitive configuration interface with drag-and-drop editing, reusable control sequences, visual programming, and auto-generated HTML graphics.
For more information about our OEM partnerships, contact us.