Building owners and managers value ASI Controls for our reliability, unparalleled flexibility in configuration, price performance, customer support, and extensive interoperability with BACnet, OPC, or legacy protocol controls from other manufacturers.
Energy management systems (EMS) solutions provide visibility and remote control of your facility, and they automate and simplify common management tasks:
- Manage, monitor and control energy usage.
- Optimize energy intensity.
- Securely configure and monitor networked facilities through your web browser.
- Receive alarms and event notifications on email, mobile phone, or pager.
- Update lighting or climate control schedules at a facility, set of facilities, or the entire network, with one command.
- Integrate various devices from various manufacturers using ASI WebLink OPC client.
- Analyze and graph trend data in your browser, or export it to a program like Excel for additional processing.
ASI advantages include:
- A five-year limited warranty on ASIC controllers and core accessories.
- Strong customer support.
- Unparalleled reliability and product lifespan.
In addition, ASI is uniquely committed to backwards compatibility. Products released today are fully compatible with ASI products released since 1992. We add web interfaces, OpenADR and other modern features to legacy systems to maximize value and ROI. We believe in upgrading functionality of existing control system investments, so we never allow our products to become obsolete.
ASI Controls offers solutions for a wide range of direct digital control needs in buildings of all sizes and configurations. Read about our success stories throughout the world.
To learn more about how ASI Controls can simplify your building management tasks, contact us.