ASI IntelliFront™ is a mobile responsive BACnet front end that presents a rich, secure and adaptive graphical user interface with a range of BACnet network supervisor features including scheduling, trending and graphing of system data points, and generating of alarm and event annunciations. The advanced system and user interface platform is designed for use exclusively with ASI Controls [IN]Technology.™ ASI IntelliFront creates a seamless and full-featured system experience across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. The configure-once and reuse approach make building custom graphics, navigation, data point information, histories, alarms, and schedules incredibly fast and easy.
IntelliFront was designed from the ground-up to run on a local server or from the Cloud.
IntelliFront’s framework utilizes all major open standards including BACnet and others. IntelliFront 5 works with a host of connectors including:
And with ASI Controls commitment to backward compatibility, it also works directly with ASI hardware as well as BACnet protocols. IntelliFront also uses Haystack 4.0, the most current open IoT standard, allowing connection to a wide variety of IoT sensors and peripherals.
IntelliFront 5 uses a purpose built flat-file database that offers faster performance than traditional relational databases. With IntelliFront 5.0, users get the advantage of an advanced database builder with optimized workflows for rapid controller configuration. New tools allow for drag-and-drop creation of records to create relationships, to Clone, use Tag bundles, to apply Templates, add Histories, add Alarms and do Conversions with just a few clicks
Intellifront 5 has been completely revised to work independently outside of a project and security has been revamped to allow for stronger passwords and improved user management functionality. IntelliFronts host framework Fin 5 has passed ISTS penetration testing and having been designed to comply with the IEC62443 security standard. Our partner, J2 Innovations, created an IT Hardening Guide to help IT professionals implement IntelliFront securely.
Flexibility separates a great BACnet front end from the competition. ASI IntelliFront offers near-limitless options for custom features, with full documentation enabling developers to create powerful, intuitive building management solutions.
FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
- Leading-edge software that can help sell jobs and deliver more value to your customers.
- Built-in technology and automation that help engineer and deliver amazing solutions quickly and easily.
- Extremely affordable solution for you and for your customers, without sacrificing value.
- Ready for integration with all ASI Controls [IN]™ series applications, as well as ASI legacy devices.
- Quickly get data and information for managers and other end-users.
- Robust and quick troubleshooting information and details for support and maintenance personnel.
- Ready for today’s legacy equipment and prepared for the future with cloud and IoT capabilities.
- Designed for mobile users, managers, and field technicians, with complete functionality and control.
- Custom solution and integration capabilities on the most advanced platform.
BACKWARD COMPATIBLE AND FUTURE READY
- Works with ASI (Q4 2017) and BACnet Protocols
- IoT Ready with Advanced Haystack Tagging
- Optimized Solution for ASI Controls Intelligent Networking [IN]