As you may be aware, the ongoing pandemic has created a global shortage of semiconductors that has affected many industries. As a result, we have been advised by our suppliers to expect longer than normal lead times and modest price increases on select ACI and Niagara products. We’re doing our best to absorb some of the cost increases and mitigate lead times as much as we can. We advise that you please plan your projects accordingly. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
ACI and Niagara price increases will go into effect on August 1.
ASI will honor current pricing on all ACI and Niagara projects through September 1 on any project registered in ASI University.
Niagara products affected – JACE 8000 – Edge 10 – I/O Modules – Expansion Modules – ACI products affected
- A/DLP Series Pressure Transmitters
- A/MLP2 Series Pressure Transmitters
- A/TT100, A/TTM100, A/TT1K, and A/TTM1K Series Temperature Transmitters
- A/FLS Series Freeze Stats
- A/GP Series Pressure Transmitters
- AFS Series Pressure Switches
Products with extended lead times
- AFS pressure switches: 2-3 weeks
- Averaging sensors (flexible and copper): 3-4 weeks
- RH/TEMP combination sensors: 5-6 weeks
- Temp transmitters: 5-6 weeks
- NIST devices: 7-8 weeks