Reliable, Affordable Energy Management Solutions
ASI Controls offers direct digital control BAS solutions for a wide range of needs, including telecommunication, commercial, industrial, educational, institutional and governmental facilities. Many buildings tend to run with less than optimal energy intensity. Energy management systems (EMS) from ASI Controls optimize building energy use through:
- Automated climate control, with energy-saving features such as demand limiting, load shedding, optimum start, and Modbus for control of VFDs and other energy-efficient devices.
- Browser-based monitoring of key systems and components, with the status of current conditions, notification if components fail or conditions are unsatisfactory, and the ability to remotely set schedules and adjust setpoints and temperatures.
- Verifiable, persistent energy cost savings, which help to lower O&M expenses and maximize ROI on capital equipment.
FRONT END AGNOSTIC
ASI Controls’ commitment to system interoperability means we take an agnostic approach to front-end controls solutions. We recognize the uniqueness of each project and provide solutions that are tailored to your project specifications. We can also work with you to help you choose the right platform for your project.
Our open protocol controllers pair seamlessly with all major front-end solutions including IntelliFront and Niagara 4 utilizing communication frameworks such as BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, LON, and Modbus.
We offer several front-end solutions designed to meet your project’s specific needs.
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY SAVES YOU MONEY AND TIME
One of the most outstanding features of ASI Controls equipment is our commitment to backward compatibility. Products released today are fully compatible with ASI products released since 1992. We add web interfaces, OpenADR and other modern features to legacy systems to maximize the value and ROI of our legacy controls solutions.
Unlike most other direct digital control companies, we believe in upgrading the functionality of existing control system investments, so we never allow our products to become obsolete.
AN INDUSTRY-LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY
ASI manufactures some of the most rugged and reliable BAS controls hardware available. ASI backs it up with personal technical support and a 5-year limited warranty on ASIC controllers and most core accessories. This warranty far exceeds the industry-standard 12- to 18-month warranty.
PROVEN QUALITY AND VERSATILITY
ASI Controls system System Integrators have configured and installed ASI hardware and software to meet digital control requirements in thousands of commercial buildings, shopping malls, equipment shelters, and many other types of facilities worldwide. Building automation solutions available through authorized ASI Controls resellers are primarily focused on an energy management control system of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and lighting.
Other applications include:
- Control of OEM equipment, such as chillers, VAV boxes, boilers, rooftop and penthouse units, and other large equipment
- Integrating access control and DVR technologies into a single, unified building front end
- Light industrial automation, including control of Yokogawa DVR PLCs using OPC
- Irrigation control
- Refrigeration and cold storage
- Automated management of remote, standalone facilities
- And many other applications.
SUCCESS SPANNING FOUR DECADES
For more than 30 years, qualified resellers, system integrators and OEM customers have applied their domain expertise to create powerful and dependable automated control solutions built on ASI Controls products. Solutions range from small applications, such as OEM control of a chiller, AHU or other mechanical equipment; through mid-size applications, such as building automation systems on a single controller or network of controllers; up to very large systems with thousands of networked controllers integrating equipment and devices from many vendors using BACnet™, OPC™, and Modbus protocols.
Learn more about ASI Controls success stories.