ASI Controls system System Integrators configure and install ASI hardware and software to meet digital control requirements in commercial buildings, shopping malls, equipment shelters, and many other types of facilities worldwide.
Building automation solutions available through authorized ASI Controls resellers are primarily focused on an energy management control system of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and lighting.
Other applications include:
- Control of OEM equipment, such as chillers, VAV boxes, boilers, rooftop and penthouse units, and other large equipment.
- Integrating access control and DVR technologies into a single, unified building front end.
- Light industrial automation, including control of Yokogawa DVR PLCs using OPC.
- Irrigation control.
- And many other applications.
A New Kind of Relationship
At ASI Controls, we rely on our network of authorized resellers and integrators to deliver the same integrity, professionalism and value to facility owners and operators that we at ASI Controls commit to deliver for our customers. Our commitment to quality and return on customer investment creates a strong value proposition when choosing an ASI Controls digital control solution configured and installed by knowledgeable, reliable resellers.
In return, we offer our integrators and resellers:
- An opportunity to build a successful business through delivering reliable, durable and cost-effective products to your customers.
- The ability to make competitive bids for new work and deliver to customers replacements and upgrades at a reasonable cost throughout the normal lifecycle of a building and its control system.
- Longevity of the systems you sell, thanks to ASI’s emphasis on backwards compatibility, which enables projects to utilize multiple generations of ASI Controls products to maximize return on investment from the building control system.
- A direct relationship with us. When you call for support, you won’t get a computerized voice and a number, with no idea of how long you’ll wait for a callback. Instead, you’ll get a real person who will strive to take care of your need in a single call, whenever possible.
- Our loyalty and respect for your business. The projects you secure are yours, and we won’t let anyone else from our network take them from you. In addition, since we are manufacturers only, you’ll never have to compete with us for your business. We don’t have our own factory shops, and we’ll never hold back products from you.
Education for Success
Along with these other benefits, System Integrators have access to a broad spectrum of educational opportunities. ASI Controls provides free online training via WebEx. Classes are scheduled on a rotating basis, and video+audio recordings of the sessions are posted online for users to download and review to enable independent learning on your own schedule. We actively encourage newer resellers to come to us for free online training to help them through their first projects. We strive to quickly deliver as much comprehensive training as you need to enable you to complete projects on time.
ASI resellers can also participate in an online forum, where they can post questions and answers, exchange sequences (any configuration sequence can be saved as a “function group” and be exported or imported in Visual Expert configuration software), share tips and strategies, and otherwise benefit from the collective experience and knowledge within the ASI community.
ASI Controls resellers can optionally achieve AX Certification through Tridium in order to carry the JACE Open Systems industry standard interoperability solution featuring BACnet, LON, Modbus, and other drivers. The JACE line is powered by Tridium’s Niagara AX Framework to deliver proven integration solutions for almost any building automation component or device.
To learn more about becoming an ASI Controls authorized integrator or reseller, contact us.