ASI Controls offers a complete line of configurable supervisory controllers, pre-programmed terminal unit controllers and accessories. Our products feature real-time data display and on-board configuration, so there’s never any waiting on a compiler.
Customers value our intuitive, graphical programming software, with drag and drop configuration—which means there’s no requirement to know how to do line programming, as is the case with some other controllers on the market.
In addition, our completely programmable controllers offer a level of flexibility that is hard to find elsewhere. As a result, it is easy to add new functionality to your controller whenever your energy requirements change.
Every product we sell is backed by our 30 years of experience delivering high reliability and performance, as well as our industry-leading five-year warranty and personalized, highly rated customer support. Our products are among the most durable on the market, outlasting most other companies’ devices by years.
Robust, Reliable Hardware
- Proven durability in the field—many controllers have been in service for 15 years or more.
- Scalability—from standalone to thousands of networked controllers.
- High-performance, cost-effective products for complete solutions.
- Strong backward compatibility—your projects are manageable over their full lifecycle.
Flexible, Intuitive, Controllable
- ASIC/1 family of pre-programmed controllers has built-in control sequences to cover most equipment configurations and optional features to extend control to cover common applications.
- ASIC/2 family of configurable controllers come with control blocks that can be easily configured using drag-and-drop graphical editing in ASI Visual Expert.
- ASIC/3 programmable controllers offer power, flexibility and scalability.
- JACE open systems, powered by Niagara AX Framework, offer drivers for industry-standard protocols to enable seamless integration of ASI Controls into BACnet networks or connect the building to enterprise database and reporting environments.
- ASI WebLink and Visual Expert software programs display dynamic data from live points in system graphic images, simplifying commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Native energy management functionality, including demand limiting, load shedding, and optimum start.
- Automated delivery of alarm and event notifications.
- ASI WebLink brings remote monitoring and control functionality to your web browser, with trending, reporting, CSV data extract and automated alarm and event notification.
- JACE Web Supervisor enables remote monitoring, control, and configuration of BACnet systems from a web browser, with trending, reporting, and automated alarm and event notification.
- Leverage USB to Ethernet functionality for cost-effective, networked connectivity to standalone sites with the ASIC/2-7540 controller (16 Input/20 Output).
- DAK color touchscreen panels offer a secure and convenient interface, with screens ranging from 3.5″ (640×480) to 12.1″ (800×600).
- BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet IP
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- Reporting with CSV export and ODBC r/w querying
Meet our ASIC/3 Family of Controllers
ASIC/3 fully programmable controllers are designed for energy management, controlling equipment, whole building automation and networking or supervisory roles. They feature field-proven reliability, with forward and backward compatibility, powerful object programming and flexible, intuitive logic, delivering cost-effective control.
- Suitable for all central plant and customized applications.
- Configuration resides in controller in a non-compiled format in flash memory.
- Rugged, reliable control with onboard calendar clock.
- Universal inputs, analog outputs; relays rate at 24 VAC, 1 amp.
- Digital input expansion using a multiplexer.
- IP addressable with expandable network options; Wi-Fi capable.
- BACnet MS/TP interface options.
- Demand limiting, optimum start logic.
- Onboard Ethernet and USB ports.
- Modbus RTU master on local bus.
- Long-term trending capabilities.