ASI Controls manufactures Direct Digital Controls (DDC) for the Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and light industrial marketplace. We offer a powerful, cost-effective, and easy to configure family of web enabled, OPC compatible, controllers, peripherals and software products.
Our network of Value Added Resellers and System Integrators delivers complete solutions for Energy Management, Building Automation, Green Building and other requirements for facility control. Customers value our reliability, unparalleled flexibility in configuration, price performance, strong customer support, and extensive interoperability with OPC enabled controls from other manufacturers.
ASI Controls reseller solutions include complete Energy Management Systems in large commercial buildings, HVAC and lighting control systems for design-build projects, Building Automation Systems, integrated facility management for retail networks, pre-programmed controllers for packaged devices in a single zone, specialty telecommunications panels, and more. OEM customers have incorporated ASI controllers into heat pump, chiller, refrigeration case and other applications. ASI puts you in control.
ASI Controls solutions provide flexibility while also automating and simplifying common facility management tasks, including:
- Manage, monitor and control energy usage, optimize energy intensity
- Securely Configure and Monitor networked facilities through your web browser
- Receive Alarms and Event Notifications on email, mobile phone, or pager
- Update lighting or climate control schedules at a facility, set of facilities, or the entire network, with one command
- Integrate different devices from different manufacturers using ASI WebLink OPC client
- Analyze and graph Trend data in your browser, or export it to a program like Excel for additional processing
Contact us today to find out more about becoming an authorized reseller, filling your OEM needs, or to get in touch with an authorized ASI solutions provider in your region.
NiagaraAX, Niagara Framework, and JACE are registered trademarks of Tridium Corporation. BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. LON and LONworks are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation. oBIX is a trademark of OASIS. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners